What is the Physical Disability Forum?
The Physical disability forum brings together service users, carers and staff in regular meetings to plan and action service improvements through an inclusive approach.
The aim is to embed service user, and carer involvement, using feedback at all levels to improve services for everyone.
How will members make a difference?
By being a member of the Forum you will have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside staff to help increase service user and carer involvement
- Shape our future physical disability services in Southern Health and Social Care Trust
- Ensure learning from feedback and involvement is included in future work
How can I become involved?
There are places available for service users and carers within the Forum. Meetings
will be held bi-monthly, either online or face to face, lasting no more than two hours.
Contact the User Involvement Team to express interest if you:
- are 18 years of age or over, and
- have experience of physical disability services within the Southern Health and Social Care Trust within the last 5 years, either as a service user or carer for someone who uses our physical disability services.
- and want to help us improve our physical disability services.
Forum members will receive information, training and ongoing support from our team.
Click Here to register your interest or email PPI.email@example.com or call 028 3756 4474 for more details.