Have you been affected by cancer?
Would you like to work in partnership with Cancer Researchers in Northern Ireland?
Reasons to join the NI Cancer Research Consumer Forum:
- Research is important because it helps us find better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer
- Your experience is valued and can help research and benefit patients
- Meet others who want to impact lives through research
About the Forum
- Aims to increase personal and public involvement in cancer research in Northern Ireland
- Meets 4 times a year and training and support is available for members
We recognise the importance of diverse representation and would welcome applications from a broad range of people
For more information contact Ruth Boyd at email@example.com 028 9615 2652