Figure 8 Consultancy has been commissioned to carry out a comprehensive health and social care needs assessment and gap analysis for the population of Western Health and Social Care Trust (WHSCT) in relation to substance use issues, that can be used to inform strategic planning and future service delivery models across the area.
This means that we are looking at lots of information about the types of help and support that are available to individuals experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol across the area to see what works well, what could be better, and to identify how things can be improved in the future. As someone who is supporting and/or caring for a loved one or friend who is receiving help and support for problematic substance use (alcohol and/or drugs), your views are very important.
We would like to ask you for your views of the services your loved one/friend currently uses (or has used), based on your personal experiences. The information you provide will be very helpful in letting us know if there is anything that can be done differently or improved to help you, your family, your loved and other people with similar needs. Please answer the following questions as best as you can and be honest with your feedback. The survey is completely confidential and your responses will be fully anonymised.
WHAT IS IN THE SURVEY?
1. Personal Information – about the person you care for. There are a number of questions about the person you care for which are OPTIONAL, but it would really help the research if you could answer them.
2. Your loved one’s Substance Use and Mental Health – We will ask about your loved one/friend’s substance use and any current mental health conditions they may have.
3. Services/Support Provisions – We will ask which services or other forms of support (e.g. community groups) your loved one/friend is attending or has recently attended. We will also ask you about other services and/or support they have received. We will also ask you about any family/carer support you receive or have received.
4. Quality and Improvements Questions – We will ask you some final questions about your views on the quality of services and improvements that can be made to the support available for those with substance use issues (and family members/carers) in East Renfrewshire.
5. Personal Information – about you. There are a number of questions about you which are OPTIONAL, but it would really help the research if you could answer them.
This survey should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. If you have any questions about the survey, please contact:
☏ Phone:07949 775026
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your contribution which will directly influence the study’s deliberations, findings and recommendations.
Complete SURVEY HERE