Have you or someone you cared for used urgent and emergency care services in the last 6 – 12 months?
- We are looking for people in Northern Ireland who have used these services to get involved in our work.
- Our work is to implement the recommendations of the Review of Urgent and Emergency Care.
- By getting involved, you could help us improve the delivery of key, vital health and social care services.
Definition of Urgent and Emergency Care
- Urgent – An illness or injury that requires urgent attention but is not a life-threatening situation.
- Emergency – Life threatening illnesses or accidents which require immediate intensive treatment.
For more information CLICK HERE