Make Change Together is a recruitment, training and support programme developed by the Patient Client Council, enabling the citizens of Northern Ireland to take part in programmes of work, which will help shape the transformation of their Health and Social Care services.
The key focus this year is: Waiting times and Patient experience.
The Make Change Together team are seeking to engage individuals to take part in programmes of work that aim to transform Health and Social Care in Northern Ireland. It's now more important than ever to become involved and make change together.
• Attendance at engagement and training sessions
• Participation in monthly group discussions
• Training and support programme for each participant
Attend event e.g. interview, information event, focus group
Participants will be expected to attend engagement and training sessions, and participate in monthly group discussions.
The PCC can support you with:
• Out of pocket expenses, such as travel and caring costs reimbursed
• Support provided before, during and after sessions
Register your interest
If you are interested in being involved in this work, please send your name, contact details and HSC Trust area/locality to email@example.com.