There are a range of different ways to get involved in Health and Social Care. This may be at a local level e.g. in a Health and Social Care Trust or at a regional level with the Public Health Agency or another regional HSC organisation.
Involvement may be a one-off activity or you may wish to get involved for a longer period of time. Check out the different ways to get involved below.
- Consultation open on Statutory Duty of Candour and Being Open Framework
- Diabetes Network for Northern Ireland
- Launch of Shared Decision Making Tools/Materials
- Integrated Care Partnerships – Get Involved
- Get Involved in Research – Open Learning Course
- Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Involvement Opportunity
- PHA pre-consultation for suicide and post-vention services
- NIAS Involvement Opportunity
- Leading in Partnership Leadership Programme
- Become a Lay Member on the BHF Data Science Centre Oversight Committee